Offering the option to combine two existing discounts can enhance customer engagement and lead to increased sales, providing greater flexibility.
Here’s the process of how to combine two existing discounts:
NOTE: Before combining discounts, you must have both discounts you want to combine set in your app already. Please look at our Video Walkthroughs section for ideas of all the promotions you can create.
For this example, we will use an Entire Order Discount and a Specific Product Discount.
1. Go to the "Promotions" section and click on "Custom deals."
2. Next, click on "New Deal" to create a new promotion.
3. Select the "Combined deals" option.
4. Now, you can check the existing discounts that you want to combine.
NOTE: We can combine both discounts to provide only the most significant discount, or you can set it to combine all the discounts.
As an extra benefit, you can even suggest a discounted product or offer the product as a gift with a 100% discount.
5. To ensure the accuracy of your discount, consider it as a "Test" before implementing it as “Active.”
If you need any further assistance with setting up combined discounts, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our team is ready to provide you with the support you need.